The Benefits of Buying Organic
Buying organic is a first step in supporting the global environment. Organic farmers, organic food producers, and we at Natural Directions® are united in our commitment to reducing the use of pesticides and additives in our food supply, and to environmentally responsible consumption, as well as improving the environment for generations to follow.
The long-term benefits of organic food production are many:
- Reducing the use of toxic and persistent chemicals in farming
- Improving water and soil quality
- Supporting small independent farmers
- Supporting the humane treatment of farm animals
In addition, organic foods provide your family with high quality, great tasting food that does not contain artificial colors, artificial flavors or growth hormones.
- About Natural Directions®
- New Look, Same Great Products
- Where to Find Natural Directions® Products
- Are Natural Directions® Products Locally Produced?
- Learn More About Organics
- Has Natural Directions® Joined the Non-GMO Project?