Organic Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are native to central and southern Mexico and Guatemala and were cultivated by the Aztec and Mayan cultures. Our seeds are organically grown on certified organic farms in Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay and Mexico. Chia seeds swell to multiple times their original size when added to water or liquid and are best used after being allowed to bloom. Chia seeds are a source of dietary fiber, protein, Omega 3 and antioxidants and are increasingly popular for a variety of recipes. Consider adding to your favorite beverage, juice or smoothies, incorporating into hot cereals or yogurt, salad dressings or mix into omelets.
Natural Directions Organic Chia Seeds are:
- Certified USDA Organic
- Non GMO Project Verified
- An excellent source of dietary fiber and calcium
- A good source of Iron
- Naturally gluten-free and packed in a certified gluten-free facility
- Naturally cholesterol free and low in sodium
- Packed in a No added BPA bag
- Product of Argentina, Bolivia, Paraguay or Mexico (see package for country of origin)
Note: Because products and packaging may change, the products you see on the store shelf may not be identical to those shown here. Please refer to actual packaging at the time of purchase.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC BLACK CHIA SEEDS