Wild Caught Canned Albacore Tuna
Natural Directions offers Albacore Tuna packed in spring water. You won’t find any soy protein additives, broth or hydrolyzed casein in our canned fish varieties, only wild caught fish. Our tuna is caught by pole and line. Natural Directions canned Albacore Tuna are perfect for topping off salads, adding to pasta dishes, making fish cakes and tapas, the classic tuna sandwich and are an excellent source of protein.
Natural Directions Wild Caught Albacore Tuna is:
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Wild caught and packed in spring water
- Pole and line caught
- An excellent source of protein and a source of Omega 3
- Low in fat
- Not packed with added soy proteins or hydrolyzed casein
- Not packed with broth or monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Naturally gluten-free
- Packed in cans where the lining and lid was produced with BPA-Non-Intent (BPA NI) which reflects no intentionally added BPA.
- A product of Thailand
*Albacore Tuna is caught with Dolphin Safe fishing practices certified by Earth Island Institute.
ALABACORE TUNA, SPRING WATER, SALT. CONTAINS: FISH (TUNA). NO VEGETABLE OR SOY PROTAIN ADDED.
Because packaging changes can occur frequently, please refer to actual packaging at the time of purchase for the most updated information.